Automated Optical Inspection System
The fast growing cost-driven LED (Light Emitting Diode) manufacturing industry requires the most reliable inspection tools. Designed to manage the most critical issues of LED applications inspection, Condor 5LED includes advanced software alignment functionality. This capability enables high precision die alignment - thus ensuring high throughput, reliable detection and low false rate. Using dedicated engines, the system solves the challenging issues of LED inspection caused due to the very small die size, and consequently extremely high amount of die per wafer, while maintaining high throughput.
· Managing Large amount of Die at High Throughput: Condor 5LED detects defects of
interest (DOI) at high throughput allowing 100%, cost-effective inspection
· One-Step Real-Time Alignment: Condor 5LED locates the true position of every die and
matches every die to a wafer map while conducting the inspection
· Automatic Wafer Map of the Defective Dies - Generated Online, for Real-Time Detection of
· Oversized/Undersized Die Detection Significantly Eliminates Production Errors
· Die Periphery Integrity and Dicing Process Control
· Managing Non-Standard (Odd Shape) Pads, including Defect Detection, Probe Mark
Inspection and Metrology Capabilities
· Real Time Multi-Task Defect Reporting
· State-of-the-Art Algorithms Enable Advanced Illumination and Reflection Management Allowing High Capture Rate of Fine
Defects in Critical Areas such as Mesa Lines.
· Advanced Verification Mode Enabling Post Scanning Die Level Review
· Dedicated Chuck Designed to Handle Translucent Wafers Reflection