SELA’s Microcleaving technology has proved itself the undisputed leader for dedicated, fast and artifact-free sample preparation. The MC600i is a fifth generation version of the award-winning Microcleaving series of sample preparation systems for SEM inspection and analysis.
The system achieves fully automatic, reliable and rapid cross-sectioning of wafer segments and dies. Dedicated software enables automatic mapping and navigating to targets, and features automatic off-loading for immediate inspection. These features, together with high throughput (9 min/sample) ensuring that sample preparation is never a bottleneck, high and consistent accuracy (less than 0.3 micron), and the excellent quality of cross-sections produced, significantly reduce the diagnostic cycle for failure analysis, characterization and process monitoring.
The MC600i offers increased accuracy, enables cleaving of smaller wafer segments and dies, and allows cleaving as close as 0.5mm to a sample/wafer edge.
· Fully Automatic and Programmable Process
· Fast Cleave Process within 3 Minutes
· Small Wafer Segment Capability
· Edge Cleaving - as near as 0.5mm to sample/wafer edge
· Cryo-Cooling Mechanism (LN2)
· High Magnification Optics (7500x)
· Turnaround Time Drastically Reduced
· Improves Yield Analysis
· Improves Characterization
· Improves and Enhances SEM and FIB Utilization
· High Productivity
· Low Cost of Ownership